News» Go to news main
Publication: Massive Saddle Pulmonary Embolism in a Preterm Neonate With Successful Emergent Open Embolectomy.
Massive Saddle Pulmonary Embolism in a Preterm Neonate With Successful Emergent Open Embolectomy. Dennis E. Curry, Craig Erker, Victoria Price, Craig Midgen, Hina Mohsin, Suvro Sett, Andrew Warren, and Arif Hussain. CJC Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease. Published February 2022.
- Program Administrator Award of Excellence
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
comments powered by Disqus