News» Go to news main
Publication: Precision dosimetry in yttrium‑90 radioembolization through CT imaging of radiopaque microspheres in a rabbit liver model.
Precision dosimetry in yttrium-90 radioembolization through CT imaging of radiopaque microspheres in a rabbit liver model. E. Courtney Henry, Matthew Strugari, George Mawko, Kimberly Brewer, David Liu, Andrew C. Gordon, Jeffrey N. Bryan, Charles Maitz, Robert Abraham, S. Cheenu Kappadath and Alasdair Syme. EJNMMI Physics. March 2022.
- Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
comments powered by Disqus