New» Go to news main
Publication: Role of autoantibodies and blood–brain barrier leakage in cognitive impairment in systemic lupus erythematosus.
Role of autoantibodies and blood–brain barrier leakage in cognitive impairment in systemic lupus erythematosus. John G Hanly, Alexandra Legge, Lyna Kamintsky, Alon Friedman, Javeria A Hashmi, Steven D Beyea, John Fisk, Antonina Omisade, Cynthia Calkin, Tim Bardouille, Chris Bowen, Kara Matheson, Marvin J Fritzler. Lupus Science & Medicine. May 2022.
- Program Administrator Award of Excellence
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
comments powered by Disqus