New» Go to news main
Publication: Teaching Radiology to Medical Students in Canada; a Virtual, Integrative, Clinical Approach.
Teaching Radiology to Medical Students in Canada; a Virtual, Integrative, Clinical Approach. Serageldin Kamel, Jessica L. Dobson, Parth Patel, Aline D Khatchikian, Scott A Rohren, Jeffrey Lam Shin Cheung, Paul Rooprai, Mathew Gorman, Daniel Tomasso, Paul Greidanus, Wei Ting Xiong, Ania Kielar, Nagwa Wilson, Lawrence Stein, Mohannad Ibrahim, Hongying He, and Khaled M Elsayes. Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal. May 2022.
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
comments powered by Disqus