Thank you to everyone who joined us virtually for Research Day this year!
The presenters did a fantastic job. Recordings of each presentation will be made available shortly in the MS Teams Grand Rounds folder. Please let us know if you require assistance accessing the recordings.
Congratulations to our award winners:
- Best Trainee Presentation (Radiology Resident) – Marshall Dunn
- Best Trainee Presentation (Non-Radiology Resident) – Michelle Pryde
- RSNA Resident Research Award – Ian MacDonald
- Dr. Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research – Dr. Jennifer Payne
Special thanks to each of our presenters and to our judges for contributing to a very successful day, highlighting and celebrating the impressive research being done within the Department.
We are already looking forward to Research Day 2023!
- Research Day Winners
- Dr. Manos inducted as Fellow
- Radiology in QEII Times
- Incidence of pancreatic cancer during long‑term follow‑up in patients with incidental pancreatic cysts smaller than 2 cm
- Association of Stent‑Retriever Characteristics in Establishing Successful Reperfusion During Mechanical Thrombectomy
- A Single‑Center Study on the Outcomes of Target Limb Revascularization in Femoropopliteal Lesions Treated With Drug Coated Balloons and Bare Metal Stents
- Unicorn: Anomalous Double Ostium Left Main Coronary Artery With Intra‑Mural Connection ‑ Diagnosed with Multi‑Modality Imaging
- Concussion susceptibility is mediated by spreading depolarization‑induced neurovascular dysfunction
comments powered by Disqus