News» Go to news main
Publication:Resting state functional connectivity in SLE patients and association with cognitive impairment and blood‑brain barrier permeability.
Resting state functional connectivity in SLE patients and association with cognitive impairment and blood-brain barrier permeability. John G. Hanly, Jason W. Robertson, Alexandra Legge, Lyna Kamintsky, Guillermo Aristi, Alon Friedman, Steven D. Beyea, John D. Fisk, Antonina Omisade, Cynthia Calkin, Tim Bardouille, Chris Bowen, Kara Matheson, Javeria A. Hashmi. Rheumatology. June 2022.
- Program Administrator Award of Excellence
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
comments powered by Disqus