News» Go to news main
Publication:Resting state functional connectivity in SLE patients and association with cognitive impairment and blood‑brain barrier permeability.
Resting state functional connectivity in SLE patients and association with cognitive impairment and blood-brain barrier permeability. John G. Hanly, Jason W. Robertson, Alexandra Legge, Lyna Kamintsky, Guillermo Aristi, Alon Friedman, Steven D. Beyea, John D. Fisk, Antonina Omisade, Cynthia Calkin, Tim Bardouille, Chris Bowen, Kara Matheson, Javeria A. Hashmi. Rheumatology. June 2022.
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
- Congratulations to our Research Day award winners!
- Professor Abdolell at ECR
- Dr. Manos presents at ECR
- Faculty presents at ECR
comments powered by Disqus