» Go to news main
Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
Dr. Jessica L. Dobson, Nuclear Medicine Resident, has published a new article!
Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post-Graduate Medical Education
Helena Bentley, Juvel Lee, Alanna Supersad, Hang Yu, Jessica L. Dobson, Scott A. Wong, Matthew Stewart, Sri Sannihita Vatturi, Kiana Lebel, Priscila Crivellaro, Aline D. Khatchikian, Cameron J. Hague, Jana Taylor, and Linda Probyn.
Published in the Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal, September 2022.
"This needs assessment evaluated residents’ and medical students’ knowledge of Competence by Design (CBD), perceived benefits of and challenges or barriers to the transition to CBD for residents, and perceived overall preparedness for the transition to CBD in diagnostic radiology. ... " Read more.
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
- Just published! Systematic Review of Diffuse Hemispheric Glioma, H3 G34‑mutant: Outcomes and Associated Clinical Factors
- Just published! Inaugural Pan‑Canadian RADGames: Results From a Successful Approach to Radiology Education for Medical Students
- Just published! Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
- Publication: Screening Criteria Evaluation for Expansion in Pulmonary Neoplasias (SCREEN)
- Publication: MR Imaging of Pediatric Low‑Grade Gliomas: Pretherapeutic Differentiation of BRAF V600E Mutation, BRAF Fusion, and Wild‑Type Tumors in Patients without Neurofibromatosis‑1
comments powered by Disqus