» Go to news main
Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
We are once again hosting the Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology.
January 21, 2023
12:00 noon - 5:00 pm EST
4.5 hours CME credits, pending approval
Location: VIRTUAL ONLY
This half-day course designed for practicing radiologists (both community and academic radiologists) and residents is hosted by the Dalhousie University Department of Diagnostic Radiology and has been generously supported by the Canadian Association of Radiologists, the Canadian Radiological Foundation, and GE Healthcare.
We encourage you to be part of a growing network of female radiologists across the country.
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
comments powered by Disqus