» Go to news main
Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
Dr. Tahani Ahmad presented, "Artificial Intelligence for Cranial Ultrasound In Preterm Babies. Are We There Yet?" at the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology's 5th Annual Scientific Meeting in New Orleans.
The ASPNR develops, fosters, and supports the care of pediatric patients undergoing neuroradiologic imaging examinations and procedures. The 5th Annual Scientific Meeting this year featured expert speakers on various challenging topics, and cutting-edge research.
- Program Administrator Award of Excellence
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
comments powered by Disqus