» Go to news main
Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
Posted by K Whitehouse for Dr. Ahmad on February 2, 2023 in Pediatrics
Dr. Tahani Ahmad presented, "Artificial Intelligence for Cranial Ultrasound In Preterm Babies. Are We There Yet?" at the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology's 5th Annual Scientific Meeting in New Orleans.
The ASPNR develops, fosters, and supports the care of pediatric patients undergoing neuroradiologic imaging examinations and procedures. The 5th Annual Scientific Meeting this year featured expert speakers on various challenging topics, and cutting-edge research.
- Professor Abdolell at ECR
- Dr. Manos presents at ECR
- Faculty presents at ECR
- Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
All comments require a name and email address. You may also choose to log-in using your preferred social network or register with Disqus, the software we use for our commenting system. Join the conversation, but keep it clean, stay on the topic and be brief. Read comments policy.
comments powered by Disqus