» Go to news main
Faculty presents at ECR
Congratulations to our department members who are presenting at ECR in Vienna, Austria!
The European Congress of Radiology is taking place in Vienna March 1-5, 2023 for a congress featuring onsite and online activities showcasing the very best science from the world of medical imaging.
Is the Excretory Phase Necessary to Identify Upper Tract Uroepithelial Neoplasms at CT Urography? - A 10-Year Population-Based Study
Warda Limaye, PGY4
Authors: W. V. Limaye, A. Fenwick, R. Mason, A. F. T. Costa
- Professor Abdolell at ECR
- Dr. Manos presents at ECR
- Faculty presents at ECR
- Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
comments powered by Disqus