» Go to news main
Professor Abdolell at ECR
Congratulations to Professor Mo Abdolell who was invited to submit three posters to the European Congress of Radiology in Vienna on March 1-5.
Investigating the feasibility of using A.I. for population-level mammography image quality improvement initiatives at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
Authors: N. Sharma, H. Heathcote-Watson, A. Nielsen Moody, M. Fletcher, N. Collier, M. Abdolell.
A.I. Supports Mammography Image Quality Improvement.
Authors: G. G. Spear, M. Abdolell, N. Ciske, S. Watring, S. Schofield
Driving mammography image quality improvement using A.I. in Guyana during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Authors: M. Abdolell, S. Surratt, M. Dindial, V. Mango, G.G. Spear, E. Pollack, N. Collier, A. Finless, S. Schofield, A. Schweitzer, J. Surratt.
- Professor Abdolell at ECR
- Dr. Manos presents at ECR
- Faculty presents at ECR
- Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
comments powered by Disqus