News» Go to news main
Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
NEW EPISODE: Season 3, Episode 1 - Research Improving Diagnostic Imaging in the ER
There are many challenges impacting a healthier population in Nova Scotia. Some of these include physician recruitment; access to primary care; an aging population; infrastructure, equipment, and facilities renewal; and increased costs for health care research and delivery. In this episode, Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora discuss their research in local emergency departments to help address some of these challenges.
- Program Administrator Award of Excellence
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
comments powered by Disqus