» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dr. Noni MacDonald on Vaccine Doubt
"Five to ten minutes on an anti-vaccine website changed people's intention to immunize,' she told Dr. Brian Goldman, host of White Coat, Black Art.
Infectious disease specialist with the Department of Pediatrics (Division of Infectious Diseases), Dr. Noni MacDonald, talks with CBC Radio on strategies that anti-vaxxers use.
"MacDonald has made it her life's mission to turn this barrage of anti-vaxx messaging around. As a consultant for the World Health Organisation (WHO), she studies ways to convince vaccine-hesitant people to change their minds."
Hear more on CBC Radio.
- Sultan Darvesh: Revolutionary researcher
- Dal Med Innovator | Annie Hamilton
- Medical faculty appointed to Canadian Academy of Health Sciences
- Alumni Revolutionary Researcher Profile: Sultan Darvesh (MD'88)
- Noble goals, dedicated doctors
- Wait times? There's an app for that
- Dal researchers target cannabinoid receptors with new line of pain relief products
- Sleep apnea key symptom of rare disease