» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dr. Noni MacDonald on Vaccine Doubt
"Five to ten minutes on an anti-vaccine website changed people's intention to immunize,' she told Dr. Brian Goldman, host of White Coat, Black Art.
Infectious disease specialist with the Department of Pediatrics (Division of Infectious Diseases), Dr. Noni MacDonald, talks with CBC Radio on strategies that anti-vaxxers use.
"MacDonald has made it her life's mission to turn this barrage of anti-vaxx messaging around. As a consultant for the World Health Organisation (WHO), she studies ways to convince vaccine-hesitant people to change their minds."
Hear more on CBC Radio.
- Dr. Margaret Casey: a crusader for community‑based health care
- Dal Med student receives Canadian Medical Hall of Fame Award
- The gift of time: retirement allows Dal doc to pursue her passions
- Student‑run program showcases careers in different medical specialties
- Dr. Joni Guptill, Running in where everyone else is running out
- Elective in Canada's North: Rural family medicine in Iqaluit
- Dal working to support Saudi students in wake of potential withdrawal
- Big commitment: med students prep for Big Swim charity fundraiser