» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dr. Noni MacDonald on Vaccine Doubt
"Five to ten minutes on an anti-vaccine website changed people's intention to immunize,' she told Dr. Brian Goldman, host of White Coat, Black Art.
Infectious disease specialist with the Department of Pediatrics (Division of Infectious Diseases), Dr. Noni MacDonald, talks with CBC Radio on strategies that anti-vaxxers use.
"MacDonald has made it her life's mission to turn this barrage of anti-vaxx messaging around. As a consultant for the World Health Organisation (WHO), she studies ways to convince vaccine-hesitant people to change their minds."
Hear more on CBC Radio.
- Staying connected: Peer support workers provide mental health advice and support
- Taking the experience all in ‑ and giving back too
- Front line: A Dalhousie med student's trial by fire
- How the genomics health revolution is failing ethnic minorities
- Dalhousie home to three new Canada Research Chairs
- A third dimension of innovation
- Announcement: Dr. Ronald Stewart makes $1.3 million pledge to Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation
- Dalhousie Medical School receives accreditation for eight‑year term