» Go to news main
Canadian Institute for Child Health honours Dal Med School prof
Dr. Noni MacDonald is a passionate advocate for child immunization and for finding community solutions to maternal and child health care problems.
The professor of pediatrics in infectious diseases at Dalhousie Medical School and the IWK Health Centre is the winner of the Canadian Institute of Child Health's 2017 National Child Day Award.
“We are delighted to recognize Dr. MacDonald for her impact on improving the health of children and youth in Canada and abroad,” says the institute's chairperson, Dr. Lynn McIntyre. “Over her career she has been a teacher, a leader and a mentor, while maintaining an active role as a clinician and researcher.”
Read more on Dal News.
- More than meds
- Educating for health care's collaborative future
- Dal PhD candidate among elite young scientists invited to Lindau Nobel Laureate meeting
- Photo Essay: 2017 Thomas and Alice Morgans Fear Memorial Conference
- First World War Surgeons Recognized Through Rememberance Project
- Continuing a generous legacy
- Canadian Institute for Child Health honours Dal Med School prof
- OPINION: Systemic issues in mental health care provision