DMAA Alumni Recognition Awards
We know that just about every day, our alumni are working hard to create new medical knowledge and improve the health of people in our communities. With so many people accomplishing great things in the medical field, we feel that it’s important to recognize those who are making an impact on the lives of others.
The DMAA Alumni Recognition Awards not only recognize these outstanding achievements in research and clinical practice, they also showcase the contributions that are made to the medical school, students and the community.
2020 Alumni Award categories include:
- Alumnus/a of the Year (2019 Winner Dr. Sean Grondin, MD'90)
- Honorary President of the Year (2019 Winner Dr. Ann Collins, MD'85)
- Family Physician of the Year (2019 Winner Dr. Tom Laughlin, MD'78)
- Young Alumnus/a of the Year (2019 Winner Dr. Tim Holland, MD'11)
- Resident Leadership Award - Family Medicine (including enhanced skills program)
- Resident Leadership Award - Royal College Specialties and Subspecialties
To nominate someone for a DMAA Resident Leadership Award, please fill out the nomination form [PDF - 213 KB] and submit it to the DMAA office by May 1, 2020.