Take your career farther
We offer two different fellowship opportunities at the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences. Each will provide you with specialized training in an area of ophthalmology. These fellowships include:
Glaucoma: This is a one-year fellowship opportunity offering exposure to clinical, surgical and research issues in glaucoma. Learn more about our glaucoma fellowship.
Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus: Located at the IWK Health Centre in Halifax, this fellowship provides plenty of varied pediatric experience. Find out more about our pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus fellowship.
- San Francisco Resident and Fellowship Match
- Association of University Professors of Ophthalmology - Fellowship Compliance Committee
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus (APOS)
- Canadian Orthoptics Council (COC)
- The Canadian Orthoptic Society (COS)
- QEII Health Sciences Centre
- IWK Health Centre