Stories» Go to news main
Congrats Dr. Abdolell
Dr. Mo Abdolell has been selected as a finalist for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Atlantic.
Finalists in this year's EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2018 Atlantic awards program share a deep passion for innovation and an unflinching courage in turning bold ideas into business realities. The finalists are accomplished entrepreneurs who are driving positive change and sustainable economic growth in the Atlantic region.
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus