Stories» Go to news main
DalMed 150 Signature Event
We invite you to attend a lecture to see Dr. Daniel K. Sodickson in the Sir Charles Tupper M edical Building, Theatre A.
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
5 - 6 p.m. (reception to follow)
Dr. Sodickson's research is primarily addressed at the development of new techniques for biomedical imaging. The broad aim of his work is to see what has previously been invisible in order to improve human health. He leads a multidisciplinary team that aims to develop a new paradigm of rapid continuous comprehensive imaging, taking advantage of complementary tools in image acquisition and reconstruction, including parallel imaging, compressed sensing, and artificial intelligence. This work extends to multiple imaging modalities, including MRI, PET and CT, and involves stakeholders in basic imaging science, clinical science, and industry, who work together in tightly coordinated method development and clinical evaluation.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus