News» Go to news main
Published Editorial: Confronting Our Blind Spots; the Persistent Use of Gender‑specific Terminology in Radiology is Harmful.
Editorial: Confronting Our Blind Spots; the Persistent Use of Gender-specific Terminology in Radiology is Harmful. Hang Yu and Daria Manos. Canadian Association of Radiologists’ Journal. Published March 2022.
- Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
comments powered by Disqus