New» Go to news main
Dr. Manos inducted as Fellow
Dr. Daria Manos, head of thoracic imaging at the QEII and president of Canadian Society of Thoracic Radiology, was recently inducted as a Fellow of the Canadian Association of Radiologists.
We'd like to extend a thank-you to Dr. Manos for her dedication and leadership and a huge congratulations on this well-deserved accomplishment.
- Research Day Winners
- Dr. Manos inducted as Fellow
- Radiology in QEII Times
- Incidence of pancreatic cancer during long‑term follow‑up in patients with incidental pancreatic cysts smaller than 2 cm
- Association of Stent‑Retriever Characteristics in Establishing Successful Reperfusion During Mechanical Thrombectomy
- A Single‑Center Study on the Outcomes of Target Limb Revascularization in Femoropopliteal Lesions Treated With Drug Coated Balloons and Bare Metal Stents
- Unicorn: Anomalous Double Ostium Left Main Coronary Artery With Intra‑Mural Connection ‑ Diagnosed with Multi‑Modality Imaging
- Concussion susceptibility is mediated by spreading depolarization‑induced neurovascular dysfunction
comments powered by Disqus