New» Go to news main
Dr. Manos inducted as Fellow
Dr. Daria Manos, head of thoracic imaging at the QEII and president of Canadian Society of Thoracic Radiology, was recently inducted as a Fellow of the Canadian Association of Radiologists.
We'd like to extend a thank-you to Dr. Manos for her dedication and leadership and a huge congratulations on this well-deserved accomplishment.
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
- Just published! Systematic Review of Diffuse Hemispheric Glioma, H3 G34‑mutant: Outcomes and Associated Clinical Factors
- Just published! Inaugural Pan‑Canadian RADGames: Results From a Successful Approach to Radiology Education for Medical Students
- Just published! Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
- Publication: Screening Criteria Evaluation for Expansion in Pulmonary Neoplasias (SCREEN)
- Publication: MR Imaging of Pediatric Low‑Grade Gliomas: Pretherapeutic Differentiation of BRAF V600E Mutation, BRAF Fusion, and Wild‑Type Tumors in Patients without Neurofibromatosis‑1
comments powered by Disqus