News» Go to news main
Publication: Canadian Association of Radiologists Guidance on Contrast Associated Acute Kidney Injury.
Canadian Association of Radiologists Guidance on Contrast Associated Acute Kidney Injury. D. Blair Macdonald, Casey Hurrell, Andreu F. Costa, Matthew D.F. McInnes, Martin E. O’Malley, Brendan Barrett, Pierre Antoine Brown, Edward G. Clark, Anastasia Hadjivassiliou, Iain D.C. Kirkpatrick, Jeremy L. Rempel, Paul M. Jeon, and Swapnil Hiremath. Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal. May 2022.
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
comments powered by Disqus