News» Go to news main
Publication: MR Imaging of Pediatric Low‑Grade Gliomas: Pretherapeutic Differentiation of BRAF V600E Mutation, BRAF Fusion, and Wild‑Type Tumors in Patients without Neurofibromatosis‑1
MR Imaging of Pediatric Low-Grade Gliomas: Pretherapeutic Differentiation of BRAFV600E Mutation, BRAFFusion, and Wild-Type Tumors in Patients without Neurofibromatosis-1 A. Trasolini, C. Erker, S. Cheng, C. Crowell, K. McFadden, R. Moineddin, M.A. Sargent and D. Mata-Mbemba. American Journal of Neuroradiology July 2022, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3174/ajnr.A7574
"BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: The prognosis and treatment of pediatric low-grade gliomas is influenced by their molecular subtype. MR imaging remains the mainstay for initial work-up and surgical planning. We aimed to determine the relationship between imaging patterns and molecular subtypes of pediatric low-grade gliomas." Read more
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
- Congratulations to our Research Day award winners!
- Professor Abdolell at ECR
- Dr. Manos presents at ECR
- Faculty presents at ECR
comments powered by Disqus