» Go to news main
Publication: Screening Criteria Evaluation for Expansion in Pulmonary Neoplasias (SCREEN)
Dr. Daria Manos has published a new article!
Screening Criteria Evaluation for Expansion in Pulmonary Neoplasias (SCREEN)
Bright Huo, Daria Manos, Zhaolin Xu, Kara Matheson, Samuel Chun, John Fris, Alison M.R. Wallace, and Daniel G. French.
Published in Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, July 23, 2022.
"The SCREEN study investigated screening eligibility and survival outcomes between heavy smokers and light-or-never-smokers with lung cancer to determine whether expanded risk factor analysis is needed to refine screening criteria. ..." Read more.
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
- Just published! Systematic Review of Diffuse Hemispheric Glioma, H3 G34‑mutant: Outcomes and Associated Clinical Factors
- Just published! Inaugural Pan‑Canadian RADGames: Results From a Successful Approach to Radiology Education for Medical Students
- Just published! Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
- Publication: Screening Criteria Evaluation for Expansion in Pulmonary Neoplasias (SCREEN)
- Publication: MR Imaging of Pediatric Low‑Grade Gliomas: Pretherapeutic Differentiation of BRAF V600E Mutation, BRAF Fusion, and Wild‑Type Tumors in Patients without Neurofibromatosis‑1
comments powered by Disqus