» Go to news main
Just published! Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
Dr. Sharon Clarke has published a new article!
Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
Silvia D. Chang, Caroline Reinhold, Iain D. C. Kirkpatrick, Sharon E. Clarke, Nicola Schieda, Casey Hurrell, Derek W. Cool, Adam S. Tunis, Abdullah Alabousi, Brendan J. Diederichs, and Masoom A. Haider
Published in the Canadian Association of Radiologists' Journal, August 2022.
"Prostate cancer is the most common malignancy and the third most common cause of death in Canadian men. In light of evolving diagnostic pathways for prostate cancer and the increased use of MRI, which now includes its use in men prior to biopsy, the Canadian Association of Radiologists established a Prostate MRI Working Group to produce a white paper to provide recommendations on establishing and maintaining a Prostate MRI Programme in the context of the Canadian healthcare system. ..." Read more.
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
- Just published! Systematic Review of Diffuse Hemispheric Glioma, H3 G34‑mutant: Outcomes and Associated Clinical Factors
- Just published! Inaugural Pan‑Canadian RADGames: Results From a Successful Approach to Radiology Education for Medical Students
- Just published! Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
- Publication: Screening Criteria Evaluation for Expansion in Pulmonary Neoplasias (SCREEN)
- Publication: MR Imaging of Pediatric Low‑Grade Gliomas: Pretherapeutic Differentiation of BRAF V600E Mutation, BRAF Fusion, and Wild‑Type Tumors in Patients without Neurofibromatosis‑1
comments powered by Disqus