» Go to news main
Just published! Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
Dr. Sharon Clarke has published a new article!
Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
Silvia D. Chang, Caroline Reinhold, Iain D. C. Kirkpatrick, Sharon E. Clarke, Nicola Schieda, Casey Hurrell, Derek W. Cool, Adam S. Tunis, Abdullah Alabousi, Brendan J. Diederichs, and Masoom A. Haider
Published in the Canadian Association of Radiologists' Journal, August 2022.
"Prostate cancer is the most common malignancy and the third most common cause of death in Canadian men. In light of evolving diagnostic pathways for prostate cancer and the increased use of MRI, which now includes its use in men prior to biopsy, the Canadian Association of Radiologists established a Prostate MRI Working Group to produce a white paper to provide recommendations on establishing and maintaining a Prostate MRI Programme in the context of the Canadian healthcare system. ..." Read more.
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
comments powered by Disqus