» Go to news main
Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
Dr. David Volders has publised a new article!
Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
Zhikang Ye, Jason W. Busse, Michael D. Hill, M. Patrice Lindsay, Gordon H. Guyatt, Kameshwar Prasad, Arnav Agarwal, Cheryl Beattie, Jim Beattie Cynthia Dodd, Manraj K.S. Heran, Sunil Narayan, Norita NÍ Chartúir, Martin O’Donnell, Ilaria Resmini, Simona Sacco, P N Sylaja, David Volders, Xin Wang, Feng Xie, Kori S. Zachrison, Lingli Zhang, Hongliang Zhong, Zhuoling An, Eric E. Smith.
Published in the Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, September 2022.
"Whether or not use of intravenous alteplase in combination with endovascular thrombectomy (EVT) improves outcomes versus EVT alone, for acute stroke patients with large vessel occlusion presenting directly to a comprehensive stroke center, is uncertain. ..." Read more.
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
- Congratulations to our Research Day award winners!
- Professor Abdolell at ECR
- Dr. Manos presents at ECR
- Faculty presents at ECR
comments powered by Disqus