Research & Scholarly Activities
Committed to discovery
Medical education research is an exciting area to explore. We're happy to help you do this in the best possible way. The Research and Scholarship in Education program is a "one-stop shop" for advice on funding, methods, methodologies, publishing and conferences in the area of medical research.
Connect with us -- we are happy to help.
- Dr. Anna MacLeod, Professor and Director
- Dr. Sarah Burm, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Paula Cameron, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Dr. Victoria Luong, Research Associate
- Ms. Molly Fredeen, Research Associate
- Ms. Heather MacLeod
- Ms. Anne Mahalik