Research & Scholarly Activities
Committed to discovery
Medical education research is an exciting area to explore. We're happy to help you do this in the best possible way. The Research and Scholarship in Education program is a "one-stop shop" for advice on funding, methods, methodologies, publishing and conferences in the area of medical research.
Connect with us -- we are happy to help.
- Dr. Anna MacLeod, Director of Education Research
- Dr. Sarah Burm, Associate Director
- Dr. Joan Sargeant, Post Retirement
- Dr. Paula Cameron, Senior Research Associate
- Dr. Victoria Luong, Research Associate
- Tanya MacLeod, Evaluation Specialist
- Anne Mahalik, Evaluation Specialist
Interested in learning more about medical education research? We can help!
Whether it's a custom workshop for your group or advice on how to explore a medical education-related topic in a scholarly way, we can support you to meet your research goals.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.