Research Education and Training Opportunities
We partner with Acadia University to offer a Master of Education Degree for Health Interprofessionals with a Concentration in Curriculum.
For more information on this program please visit the Acadia webpage for Master of Education in Curriculum Studies for Health Interprofessionals
Current Graduate Students
- Hanan Alyafie (Primary supervisor) - PhD Health
- Heather Hobson (Primary supervisor) - Interdisciplinary PhD
- Hilary Ferguson - Interdisciplinary PhD
- Robin Parker - Interdisciplinary PhD
- Margaret Garnier - Tri University PhD in Education
- Elissa cohen - Tri University PhD in Education
- Olga Kits - Leslie Dan School of Pharmacy
- Ali Alkhawaji - Interdisciplinary PhD
- Alma Wade (Primary supervisor) - Acadia Interprofessional Master's Degree
Interested in learning more about medical education research? We can help!
Whether it's a custom worskhop for your group or advice on how to explore a medical education-related topic in a scholarly way, we can support you to meet your research goals.