Global Health News» Go to news main
CFMS International Exchange Program
Application Deadline: October 31, 2014
The IFMSA-CFMS International Exchange Program is now accepting applications for the 2015/2016 season!
Canada participates in a bilateral international exchange program where medical students undertake clinical electives or research projects in a foreign country for a period of four (4) weeks.
Last year over 60 Canadian medical students participated in the IFMSA-CFMS exchange program. The LEOs (Local Exchange Officers) at each medical school facilitate the process!
Find our who your LEO's are and get your application submitted on the website.
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018
- HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF