Global Health News» Go to news main
CFMS International Exchange Program
Application Deadline: October 31, 2014
The IFMSA-CFMS International Exchange Program is now accepting applications for the 2015/2016 season!
Canada participates in a bilateral international exchange program where medical students undertake clinical electives or research projects in a foreign country for a period of four (4) weeks.
Last year over 60 Canadian medical students participated in the IFMSA-CFMS exchange program. The LEOs (Local Exchange Officers) at each medical school facilitate the process!
Find our who your LEO's are and get your application submitted on the website.
- Summer Research Program Prep
- Scotia Scholars Awards: NSHRF
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy