Global Health News» Go to news main
CFMS International Exchange Program
Application Deadline: October 31, 2014
The IFMSA-CFMS International Exchange Program is now accepting applications for the 2015/2016 season!
Canada participates in a bilateral international exchange program where medical students undertake clinical electives or research projects in a foreign country for a period of four (4) weeks.
Last year over 60 Canadian medical students participated in the IFMSA-CFMS exchange program. The LEOs (Local Exchange Officers) at each medical school facilitate the process!
Find our who your LEO's are and get your application submitted on the website.
- SickKids Global Child Health Course
- PEGASUS IV Conference 2020
- Public Talk: Ethics in Research with Indigenous Peoples
- Call for Abstracts: CUGH 2020
- 11th Annual CUGH Conference
- Bike Week Film Screening: Afghan Cycles
- 2019 Dalhousie Picchione Lecture
- 2019 Celebration for Black Graduates in Health, Medicine, and Dentistry