Global Health News» Go to news main
CFMS International Exchange Program
Application Deadline: October 31, 2014
The IFMSA-CFMS International Exchange Program is now accepting applications for the 2015/2016 season!
Canada participates in a bilateral international exchange program where medical students undertake clinical electives or research projects in a foreign country for a period of four (4) weeks.
Last year over 60 Canadian medical students participated in the IFMSA-CFMS exchange program. The LEOs (Local Exchange Officers) at each medical school facilitate the process!
Find our who your LEO's are and get your application submitted on the website.
- Catalyzing Change in Health Systems: Seminar #4 with Dr. David A Petrie
- Dalhousie Special Interest Forum for Global Mental Health and Leadership Development
- 2024 White Fragility Clinic Schedule
- 2024 Student Writing Competition
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition