Expanding the classroom
As a Dalhousie student or resident, there are many opportunities for you to develop your skills both in Canada and overseas. Global health programs expose you to the core issues and ethical considerations of global health work, provide experience with the realities of delivering health care in low-resource settings, and encourage you to contribute your time and effort towards local and international health causes.
Check out the programs specific to your area of study:
For further information on Global Health Education Abroad please review the 2018 - 2019 International Education Handbook. [PDF 1.2MB]
Looking for other opportunities?
We offer many options for global health engagement. Here are a few suggestions:
- Sign up for our bi-weekly bulletin to receive the lateset news directly to your inbox
- We update our online news listings weekly - check them out!
- Follow us on social media through our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts - we are @DalGlobalHealth
- Join us for one of the many events and activities held throughout the year
- Contact us if you don't see exactly what you're looking for