Global Health News» Go to news main
C2U Expo 2015
Abstracts due: Dec 12 2014
Conference Dates: May 26 - 29, 2015
Location: Carleton University, Ottawa Canada
Citizen Solutions. Better World.
The Coordinating Committee for C2UExpo 2015 has decided to extend the deadline for Abstract and Presentation submissions to December 12, 2014. We look forward to receiving your proposals on leading-edge work in community-campus partnerships in Canada and around the world!
Whether it is refugee health care, youth jobs or green construction, citizens can produce excellent policy. They are on the ground, have the best, real-time knowledge, and are motivated to solve the problems they and their families face every day. The most useful role that universities, colleges and non-profits can play is to bring their skills and capacities into close, respectful partnerships that support, test, amplify and replicate citizen-driven policy.
These types of partnerships populate communities across Canada, the United States and elsewhere. C2UExpo 2015 will be a space to highlight, share, interrogate and begin to scale up hundreds of such community-engagement activities toward better policy. These partnerships matter—they are a dynamic tool for building a better world.
For more information please visit the C2UExpo2015 website.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic