Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Abstracts: Bethune Round Table 2016
To be considered for Scholarship: December 13, 2015
General deadline: January 24, 2016
Conference Location: Halifax, NS
The Bethune Round Table 2016 is now accepting abstract submissions for oral or poster presentations related to the theme of “building collaborative teams to strengthen global surgery”.
This annual interdisciplinary scientific meeting is hosted at a Canadian academic centre to discuss challenges and solutions to improving surgical care to underserviced and marginalized populations in low- and middle-income countries. The objective of the BRT is to bring together health professionals from a variety of disciplines including surgeons, anesthesiologists, obstetricians, and nurses to share their research and experiences in the delivery of surgery in low-resource settings.
Travel Scholarship Application
Deadline: December 13, 2015 (11:59PM AST)
Those who wish to be considered for travel scholarship must submit their abstracts for consideration by this deadline. Those not selected for travel scholarship may still be accepted to present at the conference.
General Abstract Submission
Deadline: January 24, 2016 (11:59PM AST) All abstracts must be submitted for consideration by this deadline.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Canadian Journal of Surgery.
For more information or to submit an abstract please visit the Bethune Round Table website.
- CH&E Seminar Series: COVID‑19 and Public Health Policy in the USA: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents Dr. Sarita Verma
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion