Global Health News» Go to news main
McKay Lecture Series: Dr. Marcia Chatelain
Date: Thurs. Nov. 5, 2015 @ 7pm
Location: Potter Auditorium, Rowe Bldg. Dalhousie University
Teaching in the Age of #BlackLivesMatter: Social Media, Social Justice, and Social Change in Classrooms and Communities.
Dr. Marcia Chatelain, Associate Professor of History and African American Studies, Georgetown University.
Dr. Chatelain writes and teaches about African-American migration, women's and girls' history, and race and food. She has served on the boards of Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma and the University of Missouri's Student Affairs division.
For a more detailed bio please visit explore.georgetown.edu.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents: The Urgency of Intersectionality
- CH&E Seminar Series: COVID‑19 and Public Health Policy in the USA: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents Dr. Sarita Verma
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020