Global Health News» Go to news main
Opportunity: Scientific Associate, Grand Challenges Fellow
Closing Date: Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Every Woman Every Child Innovation Marketplace, a joint initiative between Grand Challenges Canada, USAID, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and other partners, is currently recruiting for the position of Scientific Associate - Grand Challenges Fellow (up to 3 positions).
Every Woman Every Child is an unprecedented global movement that mobilizes and intensifies international and national action by governments, the UN, multilaterals, the private sector and civil society to address the major health challenges facing women, children and adolescents. The movement puts into action the Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health, which presents a roadmap on ending all preventable deaths of women, children and adolescents within a generation.
Positions are located at the Grand Challenges Canada office in Toronto, Ontario. Recruitment will be administered by the University Health Network.
For further information and to apply online please visit the University Health Network website.
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations