Global Health News» Go to news main
Opportunity: Scientific Associate, Grand Challenges Fellow
Closing Date: Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Every Woman Every Child Innovation Marketplace, a joint initiative between Grand Challenges Canada, USAID, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and other partners, is currently recruiting for the position of Scientific Associate - Grand Challenges Fellow (up to 3 positions).
Every Woman Every Child is an unprecedented global movement that mobilizes and intensifies international and national action by governments, the UN, multilaterals, the private sector and civil society to address the major health challenges facing women, children and adolescents. The movement puts into action the Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health, which presents a roadmap on ending all preventable deaths of women, children and adolescents within a generation.
Positions are located at the Grand Challenges Canada office in Toronto, Ontario. Recruitment will be administered by the University Health Network.
For further information and to apply online please visit the University Health Network website.
- DMNB Hidden Realities Speaker Series
- Social Determinants of Health Among Indigenous Peoples
- Global Health Day Panel Discussion: The Future of Global Health
- What can Tanzania and Canada learn from each other: A nursing perspective
- Nova Scotia Gambia Association Annual Dinner
- From Africville to Alton Gas: A Pop‑Up Book Launch for There's Something in the Water: Environmental Racism in Indigenous & Black Communities
- Global Health Students and Young Professionals Summit 2018
- CUGH TWO‑DAY WORKSHOP: Health, Safety, and Security: Rules of the Road for International Programs and Initiatives 2.0