Global Health News» Go to news main
Opportunity: Scientific Associate, Grand Challenges Fellow
Closing Date: Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Every Woman Every Child Innovation Marketplace, a joint initiative between Grand Challenges Canada, USAID, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and other partners, is currently recruiting for the position of Scientific Associate - Grand Challenges Fellow (up to 3 positions).
Every Woman Every Child is an unprecedented global movement that mobilizes and intensifies international and national action by governments, the UN, multilaterals, the private sector and civil society to address the major health challenges facing women, children and adolescents. The movement puts into action the Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health, which presents a roadmap on ending all preventable deaths of women, children and adolescents within a generation.
Positions are located at the Grand Challenges Canada office in Toronto, Ontario. Recruitment will be administered by the University Health Network.
For further information and to apply online please visit the University Health Network website.
- Call for Volunteers: Stepping Stone Holiday Lunch
- Grand Challenges Canada: OPTions Innovation Initiative
- Global Health Delivery Intensive Program at Harvard University
- Emerging Health Leaders Program (EHL)
- Implementing Effective Capacity‑Building Partnerships in Global Health: The Toronto‑Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration
- Call for Artists: Jordan Bennett Response Exhibition
- Tenure Stream Appointment ‑‑ Indigenous Studies
- Show Up and Write Thursdays