Global Health News» Go to news main
ACIC Symposium 2016
Dates: 7pm Thurs. June 9 to 12:30pm Sat. June 11, 2016
Location: Saint Mary's University, Halifax NS
You’re invited! A great opportunity for students, academics and practitioners to network.
In celebration of the Atlantic Council for International Cooperation's 40th anniversary, we invite you to join us at our 2016 Symposium & AGM, “Looking Back, Moving Forward.”
The 2016 Symposium will bring together international cooperation practitioners, youth, civil society leaders, issue-specific experts, advocates and academics to strengthen individual and collective capacity, and increase dialogue on making connections between the issues and the actions necessary to create a sustainable future, both locally and globally, consistent with the recently adopted Sustainable Development Goals. The Symposium will create a learning environment through a combination of keynote speakers, who will highlight social justice issues and ways forward, and participant engagement in member-organized workshops.
More details here: www.acicsymposium.org
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference