Global Health News» Go to news main
Job Posting: PLANS Program Assistant
Application Deadline: Monday, April 17th, 2017
Promoting Leadership in health for African Nova Scotians (PLANS) is funded by the Johnson Scholarship Foundation with programming to support the Faculty of Dentistry, Health Professions and Medicine. PLANS was established to support African Nova Scotians in their journey to becoming a health professional; creating a health system that reflects our communities. This includes: summer and community programs for youth to learn about health as a future career option; offering mentor programs for junior and senior high school students and post-secondary students; providing support for academic success; and working closely with community partners across the province to respond to the needs of the community.
The program assistant will work with the program manager to implement programming in support of recruitment and retention of African Nova Scotians in the academic programs of medicine, dentistry, and health professions.
For more information please review the complete job posting on our PLANS webpage.
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada