Abstracts Due: Fri. Sept. 14, 2018
Event Dates: April 13-16, 2019
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Disruption Driving Change: Would Sir William Osler Adapt?
Abstract Submissions for CCME 2019 Now Open!
Submissions are now being accepted for General Call (Workshop, Oral and Poster Presentations), Pre-Conference Workshops, the Education Innovation Symposium and the Education Research Symposium.
Early Bird Registration: Feb. 28, 2019
For all information please visit the conference website.
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference