Global Health News» Go to news main
Soup & Sock Drive
Donation Deadline: Nov. 22, 2018 @ 12 PM
Collection location: The Global Health Office, 5849 University Ave. Room C241
The cold weather is here and not all people are equipped to have the necessities at hand. The Global Health Office will be accepting donations of socks and non-perishable food items in support of Direction 180's Soup & Sock Drive.
Direction 180 is a community-based methadone clinic located in the North End of Halifax, Nova Scotia. This non-profit organization has been running since 2001 as a program of the Mic Mac Native Friendship Center.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program