Global Health News» Go to news main
Soup & Sock Collection
Donation Deadline: Oct 18, 2019 @ 12 PM
Collection location: The Global Health Office, 5849 University Ave. Room C241
Cooler weather is around the corner and not all people are equipped to have the necessities at hand. The Global Health Office will be accepting donations of socks and non-perishable food items in support of Direction 180's Soup & Sock Drive. We will be launching our collection with Global Health Day, Sept. 25, 2019 from 3-5 PM in the Tupper Link – Please stop by!
Direction 180 is a community-based opioid treatment program located in the North End of Halifax and is one of the many partners of the Dalhousie Medicine Service Learning Program. This non-profit organization has been running since 2001 as a program of the Mi’kmaw Native Friendship Center.
Any questions please contact email@example.com
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration