Global Health News» Go to news main
White Fragility Clinic
Date: Every 2 weeks
Location: Microsoft Teams
This opportunity is open to faculty or staff in the faculty of medicine as well as health professionals. This is a Professional Development Online Seminar Series (Anti Oppression/EDI) with Dr. Gaynor Watson Creed and Dr. Eli Manning.
- To explore in a safe and non judgmental space issues including the concept of whiteness and its role in racism
- To build and practice racial resilience in attendees.
Space is limited to 15 participants.
Contact GHO@dal.ca to register. Please provide your name, agency, department and position when you register.
This series occurs every 2 weeks on the following Dates:
- Thursday,February 3 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday, February 17 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday,March 3 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday,March 17 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday, April 14 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday, April 28 @ 1-2 pm
- Wednesday, May 11 @ 11-12 am
- Thursday, May 26, @1-2 pm
- Wednesday, June 8 @ 11-12
- Thursday, June 23 @ 1-2 pm
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations