Global Health News» Go to news main
White Fragility Clinic
Posted by GHO Admin on January 25, 2022 in Events
Date: Every 2 weeks
Location: Microsoft Teams
This opportunity is open to faculty or staff in the faculty of medicine as well as health professionals. This is a Professional Development Online Seminar Series (Anti Oppression/EDI) with Dr. Gaynor Watson Creed and Dr. Eli Manning.
- To explore in a safe and non judgmental space issues including the concept of whiteness and its role in racism
- To build and practice racial resilience in attendees.
Space is limited to 15 participants.
Contact GHO@dal.ca to register. Please provide your name, agency, department and position when you register.
This series occurs every 2 weeks on the following Dates:
- Thursday,February 3 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday, February 17 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday,March 3 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday,March 17 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday, April 14 @ 1-2 pm
- Thursday, April 28 @ 1-2 pm
- Wednesday, May 11 @ 11-12 am
- Thursday, May 26, @1-2 pm
- Wednesday, June 8 @ 11-12
- Thursday, June 23 @ 1-2 pm
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic