Family Medicine Events
For the CaRMS 2021 session all interviews will be done virtually through an on-line platform. Details will be forwarded directly to invited applicants for scheduling their interviews. Please see the CaRMS website for application requirements.
- Canadian Medical Graduate Interviews
Each Canadian graduate candidate invited to interview will participate in one half-hour interview, regardless of the teaching site you've applied to.
- International Medical Graduate (IMG) Multi Mini Interview (MMI) IMGs invited to interview will participate in a virtual MMI, which is a series of short interviews held on a single day.
- Information Session
Dalhousie Family Medicine would like to invite those candidates interested in our residency program to attend a virtual information session on Saturday, January 30, from 12:00 – 2:00 pm AST (12:00 - 1:00 pm general information, 1:00 - 2:00 pm a chance to talk to individual sites and residents).
- This event is your opportunity to meet faculty, residents, and staff from our teaching sites, gather information on our sites and program, and meet some of our leadership teams.
Once your register, a confirmation email with a link for the event will be sent to you.
At the registration prompt, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your preferred first and last name
- A valid university email address
- Affiliated medical school
In order to self-select and visit our various sites at this information session in their breakout rooms you will require the Zoom desktop client or mobile app, version 5.4.7 or higher. Other platforms will not allow you to self-select a breakout room to join.
For further information please contact our program office at firstname.lastname@example.org