News» Go to news main
Publication: Prospective Evaluation of Virtual MR Elastography With Diffusion‑Weighted Imaging in Subjects With Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
Prospective Evaluation of Virtual MR Elastography With Diffusion-Weighted Imaging in Subjects With Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Elyisha Hanniman, Andreu F. Costa, Chris V. Bowen, Mo Abdolell, Ashley Stueck, Magnus McLeod, Kevork Peltekian, James Rioux, and Sharon E. Clarke. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. March 2022.
- Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
comments powered by Disqus