» Go to news main
Department faculty & resident at AAPM 2022!
Posted by Angie Kinsman on July 1, 2022 in Abdominal
Work by Dr. Elena Tonkopi, Dr. Alexandra Dowhanik (radiology resident), and Dr. Andreu Costa was recently presented at the American Association of Physicists in Medicine 64th Annual Meeting, Washington DC!
Organ Dose Reduction with a Limited Scan Range CT Protocol for Evaluation of Appendicitis. E Tonkopi, A Dowhanik, AF Costa.
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
- Congratulations to our Research Day award winners!
- Professor Abdolell at ECR
- Dr. Manos presents at ECR
- Faculty presents at ECR
- Dr. Ahmad at ASPNR
All comments require a name and email address. You may also choose to log-in using your preferred social network or register with Disqus, the software we use for our commenting system. Join the conversation, but keep it clean, stay on the topic and be brief. Read comments policy.
comments powered by Disqus