News» Go to news main
Publication: Diagnostic Performance and Interreader Agreement of the MRI Clear Cell Likelihood Score for Characterization of cT1a and cT1b Solid Renal Masses: An External Validation Study.
Diagnostic Performance and Interreader Agreement of the MRI Clear Cell Likelihood Score for Characterization of cT1a and cT1b Solid Renal Masses: An External Validation Study. Marshall Dunn, Victoria Linehan, Sharon E. Clarke, Valerie Keough, Ralph Nelson, Andreu F. Costa. AJR. June 2022.
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
comments powered by Disqus