» Go to news main
Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
The 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentships have been awarded! Congratulations to:
Nicole Grass; supervisor: Dr. Kim Brewer "Investigation of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a murine breast cancer model using FDG-PET" Awarded $ 5,000 CAD, matching funding: IWK Summer Studentship.
Claire Hermiston; supervisor: Dr. Robert Abraham "A Retrospective Cohort Study Comparing Simple Internal Jugular Tunneled Central Venous Catheter Exchange to SVC Fibrin Sheath or Stenosis Angioplasty in Conjunction with Central Venous Catheter Exchange in Chronic Dialysis Patients" Awarded $ 3,000 USD, matching funding: RSNA Medical Student Research Grant.
Beth MacDonald; supervisor: Dr. Mareen Kraus "Evaluation of ultrasound as a diagnostic tool in pediatric appendicitis" Awarded $ 5,000 CAD, matching funding: IWK Summer Studentship.
Thank you to the David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation for supporting these research projects!
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
comments powered by Disqus