Thank you to our donors
In 2011-2013, Dalhousie Medicine New Brunswick (DMNB) undertook a $15 million Medical Research Campaign as part of the larger Bold Ambitions Campaign for Dalhousie University.
The donations made went to support the creation of the first endowed Research Chair in Occupational Medicine in Canada, the building of a biomedical research lab and the establishment of a medical student research fund.
Thank you to our all of our donors for making this a reality.
- Amgen Canada
- Canaport LNG
- Chesley Family Endowment
- Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation
- Dr. John Tadeschi, M.D.
- Dr. Mahesh K. Raju, M.D.
- GE Canada
- Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life
- IBEW 37
- Lockhart Foundation
- Major Drilling Limited
- Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline
- Medavie Blue Cross
- New Brunswick Nurses Union
- New Brunswick Union of Public Employees
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan
- TD Bank
- Town of Quispamsis
- Xerox Canada