Global Health News» Go to news main
International research funding opportunities ‑ now at your fingertips
Do you have interests in international research? Are you looking for international research or international development funding opportunities?
International Research & Development, a unit of Dalhousie Research Services, invites you to explore its International Funding Opportunities Database for Faculty. This easy-to-use database is searchable by keyword (e.g. country name) and highlights a variety of funding sources that could support your international interests.
The database can be searched here: dal.ca/intl-funding-db
For comments and questions, please contact Jennifer Morawiecki, International Research Facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference