Global Health News» Go to news main
International research funding opportunities ‑ now at your fingertips
Do you have interests in international research? Are you looking for international research or international development funding opportunities?
International Research & Development, a unit of Dalhousie Research Services, invites you to explore its International Funding Opportunities Database for Faculty. This easy-to-use database is searchable by keyword (e.g. country name) and highlights a variety of funding sources that could support your international interests.
The database can be searched here: dal.ca/intl-funding-db
For comments and questions, please contact Jennifer Morawiecki, International Research Facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018
- HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF