Global Health News» Go to news main
International research funding opportunities ‑ now at your fingertips
Do you have interests in international research? Are you looking for international research or international development funding opportunities?
International Research & Development, a unit of Dalhousie Research Services, invites you to explore its International Funding Opportunities Database for Faculty. This easy-to-use database is searchable by keyword (e.g. country name) and highlights a variety of funding sources that could support your international interests.
The database can be searched here: dal.ca/intl-funding-db
For comments and questions, please contact Jennifer Morawiecki, International Research Facilitator: email@example.com
- Johnson Scholarship Foundation Bursary
- Teens Now Talk: Youth Expo
- Indigenous Health: Kitpu Wise March Break Health Science Camp
- Art Gala Showcase of Youth
- Poetry and Spoken Word with Rosanna Deerchild
- Film Screening: Innu Film "Nakatuenita" (Respect)
- Info Session: Global Health Education Opportunities
- DMNB Hidden Realities Speaker Series