Global Health News» Go to news main
PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
Date: April 6, 2023 @ 9:30AM - 1:30PM
Location: North Preston Community Centre
This is an opportunity for our junior high students to explore the different health professions as an optional future career. The day will be filled with exciting and engaging activities, opportunities to engage with Black health professionals and a chance to win prizes.
If you are a student who identifies as Black/a person of African descent in the participating schools listed on the poster, please talk to the African Nova Scotian Student Support Worker at your school to be registered for this great opportunity!
For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
- 2024 Student Writing Competition
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition