Global Health News» Go to news main
Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
Date: March 8 - June 28, 2023 @ 07:00 Central US time (sessions run every 2 weeks)
The World Gastroenterology Organisation (WGO) has announced a new global course on climate change for healthcare providers in digest health and disease. The course includes topics related to pediatrics, public health, nutrition and general medicine. The course consists of a one-hour webinar every two weeks for a total of nine sessions. The course includes some of the world's leading speakers including the founders of the Lancet planetary health and the head of sustainability for the national health service in the UK.
Registration is free!
To learn more and see a list of topics and speakers: https://www.worldgastroenterology.org/education-and-training/webinars/wgo-climate-course-for-global-gastroenterology
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration