Global Health News» Go to news main
Information Session: International Education
DMNB Date: September 8, 4 - 5 pm
Location: Room 105
Halifax Date: September 15, 5 - 6 pm
Location: Tupper 2L3
Are you looking for an international education experience?
Are you concerned about the ethics of international health education?
Do you want to find a placement with a partner who has an established relationship with Dalhousie and is experienced in hosting Dalhousie students?
Join the Global Health Office Info Session. We will present the opportunities our office coordinates and address your questions.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or visit our office at
5849 University Avenue, C241 or call us at 902.494.1965
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018
- HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF