Global Health News» Go to news main
Information Session: International Education
DMNB Date: September 8, 4 - 5 pm
Location: Room 105
Halifax Date: September 15, 5 - 6 pm
Location: Tupper 2L3
Are you looking for an international education experience?
Are you concerned about the ethics of international health education?
Do you want to find a placement with a partner who has an established relationship with Dalhousie and is experienced in hosting Dalhousie students?
Join the Global Health Office Info Session. We will present the opportunities our office coordinates and address your questions.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office at
5849 University Avenue, C241 or call us at 902.494.1965
- Call for Volunteers: Stepping Stone Holiday Lunch
- Grand Challenges Canada: OPTions Innovation Initiative
- Global Health Delivery Intensive Program at Harvard University
- Emerging Health Leaders Program (EHL)
- Implementing Effective Capacity‑Building Partnerships in Global Health: The Toronto‑Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration
- Call for Artists: Jordan Bennett Response Exhibition
- Tenure Stream Appointment ‑‑ Indigenous Studies
- Show Up and Write Thursdays