Global Health News» Go to news main
Information Session: International Education
DMNB Date: September 8, 4 - 5 pm
Location: Room 105
Halifax Date: September 15, 5 - 6 pm
Location: Tupper 2L3
Are you looking for an international education experience?
Are you concerned about the ethics of international health education?
Do you want to find a placement with a partner who has an established relationship with Dalhousie and is experienced in hosting Dalhousie students?
Join the Global Health Office Info Session. We will present the opportunities our office coordinates and address your questions.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office at
5849 University Avenue, C241 or call us at 902.494.1965
- Summer Research Program Prep
- Scotia Scholars Awards: NSHRF
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy