Global Health News» Go to news main
Information Session: International Education
DMNB Date: September 8, 4 - 5 pm
Location: Room 105
Halifax Date: September 15, 5 - 6 pm
Location: Tupper 2L3
Are you looking for an international education experience?
Are you concerned about the ethics of international health education?
Do you want to find a placement with a partner who has an established relationship with Dalhousie and is experienced in hosting Dalhousie students?
Join the Global Health Office Info Session. We will present the opportunities our office coordinates and address your questions.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or visit our office at
5849 University Avenue, C241 or call us at 902.494.1965
- 2019 Weld Kernohan Lecture: Dr. Ojistoh Horn
- PLANS Summer Programs: African Nova Scotian youth exploring careers in health
- Wednesdays @ Noon: CTNHR series of Lunch & Learns
- Film Screening: The Girls of Meru
- Film Series in Celebration of International Women's Day
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Sciences Summer Camps
- Call for Applications: PLANS Prep Institute 2019
- Black Like Me: Reframing Blackness for Decolonial Politics