Global Health News» Go to news main
UPEI Sustainable Development Goals Training
Date: Wed. Nov. 15, 2017 @ 6 - 9 PM
Location: MacMillan Hall in the UPEI W.A. Murphy Student Centre
A UN official and the Executive Director of a UN advocacy group will be coming to UPEI to educate students and community members about the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for 2030. They'll be talking about their work, and will be helping participants to come up with SDG initiatives that can be implemented in our own community.
Not only will participants get a certification from this event showing that they are trained on the implementaiton of the SDGs, but there will also be an opportunity to win a FREE trip to New York to attend a conference at the United Nations headquarters in March 2018!
For more information please visit the Facebook event page.
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy
- Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Stairs
- Facing Race: The Current Town Hall in Halifax