Global Health News» Go to news main
UPEI Sustainable Development Goals Training
Date: Wed. Nov. 15, 2017 @ 6 - 9 PM
Location: MacMillan Hall in the UPEI W.A. Murphy Student Centre
A UN official and the Executive Director of a UN advocacy group will be coming to UPEI to educate students and community members about the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for 2030. They'll be talking about their work, and will be helping participants to come up with SDG initiatives that can be implemented in our own community.
Not only will participants get a certification from this event showing that they are trained on the implementaiton of the SDGs, but there will also be an opportunity to win a FREE trip to New York to attend a conference at the United Nations headquarters in March 2018!
For more information please visit the Facebook event page.
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps